Back

Sea urchin hydrolyzate Urchin Vitan

54 g
The hydrolyzate gives a surge of strength and vigor, energy, and most importantly a good sound sleep. Virus protection during autumn and winter. Increases the amount of ATP in cells by 30-40%. Normalizes blood pressure and the work of the cardiovascular system, restores the elasticity of blood vessels.
33€

Specifications:

Main ingredients: sea urchin extract 90%, bergenia leaves 10%, gelatin capsule
Indications for use: to protect against viruses during autumn and winter, to normalize cholesterol in the blood, blood pressure and the functioning of the cardiovascular system
Mode of application: course from 1-3 months, 1 capsule 2 times a day. Contraindications-pregnancy, lactation
Packing: 60 capsules in a jar
Storage conditions: at room temperature

The hydrolyzate gives a surge of strength and vigor, energy, and most importantly a good sound sleep. Virus protection during autumn and winter. Sea urchin extract is one of the currently known means for normalizing blood cholesterol. Badan leaves have a normalizing effect on cardiac arrhythmias, are effective in gastrointestinal diseases, pneumonia, pulmonary hemorrhage, tuberculosis, acute respiratory infections, diseases of the throat and oral cavity, headaches. This dietary supplement lowers blood sugar levels. It increases the amount of ATP in cells by 30-40%. It normalizes blood pressure and the functioning of the cardiovascular system, restores vascular elasticity, reduces the risk of atherosclerosis, is effective in pre-stroke and post-infarction conditions, normalizes the level of sex hormones, normalizes prostate function, improves potency, has an immunostimulating and radioprotective effect during radiation therapy, improves blood circulation eye fundus, visual acuity and color perception, normalizes liver function, is effective in hepatitis and cirrhosis of the liver, contributes to the prevention and treatment of skin diseases.

Benefits with Trelis:
  • certified goods
  • loyalty system for cosmetologists
  • flexible discounts system for regular customers
  • free shipping on orders over 200 euros